​拜伦经典诗句英文

2023-08-18 06:04 来源:句享佳 点击:

拜伦经典诗句英文

拜伦经典诗句英文

1、乐观的人永葆青春。

Optimistic person of youth.

2、友谊是没有羽翼的爱。

Friendship is love without wings.

3、好矫捷啊,思想的步伐!

Good agile ah, thought the pace!

4、今日之我已非往日之我。

I am not what I used to be.

5、他们在何处?你在何处?

Where are they? Where are you?

6、百日莫空过,青春不再来。

Hundred days are not empty, youth no longer.

7、逆境是到达真理的一条道路。

Adversity is a path to truth.

8、人是快乐与悲伤之间的钟摆。

Man is the pendulum between happiness and sorrow.

9、死的伟大的人,永远没有失败。

The great man who dies, never fails.

10、逆境是通向真理的第一条道路。

Adversity is the first path to truth.

11、春天来了,而我什么也看不见。

Spring is coming, and I can't see anything.

12、例外恰恰证明了规章的合理性。

The exception proves the rationality of the rules.

13、趋炎附势的小人,不可共患难!

With the villain, can not be together!

14、她优美的走着,就像夜色一样。

She walks like a night.

15、我不寻找同情,我亦无此需要。

I do not seek sympathy, nor do I need.

16、闹剧在本质比喜剧更接近于悲剧。

Farce is closer to tragedy than comedy in essence.

17、筛子存不住水,情人存不住耐心。

A lover does not hold water, won't keep patience.

18、我什么也不否认,但我怀疑一切。

I don't deny anything, but I doubt everything.

19、青春的爱情之吻是一个长长的吻。

The kiss of youth is a long kiss.

20、伟大的人物往往轻视巨大的酬报。

Great man often despise great reward.

21、趋炎附势的人,不可与其共患难。

With people, not with adversity.

22、爱情中的欢乐和痛苦是交替出现的。

The joys and pains of love are alternated.

23、不爱自己国家的人,什么也不会爱。

He who does not love his country will not love anything.

24、我从没有爱过这世界,它对我也一样。

I've never loved the world, it's the same for me.

25、太阳是是帝的生命,是诗歌,是光明。

The sun is the emperor's life, poetry, light.

26、一滴墨水,可以唤起千百万人的思想。

A drop of ink can evoke the minds of millions of people.

27、为爱而爱,是神;为被爱而爱,是人。

To love for the sake of love is God; to love for the sake of being loved is human.

28、悲观的人虽生犹死,乐观的人永生不老。

A pessimist is a man of life, but a man of optimism is not old.

29、要使婚姻长久,就需克服自我中心意识。

To make a lasting marriage, you need to overcome self centeredness.

30、男人是奇怪的东西,而更奇怪的是女人。

A man is a strange thing, but a stranger is a woman.

31、黑夜原是为爱而生,白昼转眼就会回来。

The original love is, it will come back the day.

32、连祖国都不爱的人,是什么也不会爱的。

Even the motherland do not love the people, what is not love.

33、没有方法能使时钟为我敲已过去了的钟点。

There is no way to make the clock I knock has passed by.

34、恋爱是艰苦的,不能期待它象美梦一样出来。

Love is hard, can't expect it to come out like a dream.

35、为伟大的事业捐躯,从来就不能算作是失败。

Die for the great cause, never counted as a failure.

36、无论头上是怎样的天空,我准备承受任何风暴。

No matter what the sky above, I'm ready for any storm.

37、所有的悲剧以死亡结束,所有的喜剧以结婚告终。

All tragedies end with death, and all comedies end in marriage.

38、假如我梦见你爱我,你休怪,醒来,我空余泪眼。

If I dream that you love me, don't blame you, wake up, I spare my eyes.

39、你宛若一场天国的绮梦,尘世的爱情不配去攀求。

You like a heavenly dream, earthly love not to climb for.

40、对往日良辰只付之一叹,借纷繁景象把心事排除。

In the past day only Fuzhiyitan, borrow to mind out of complex scene.

41、假若他日相逢,我将何以贺你?以沉默,以眼泪。

If future meet, how will I greet you? With silence and tears.

42、大的心灵正多么喜悦,为了它献出和将献出的一切。

How great is the soul, to give it and give it all.

43、不管先人是多么富贵,一个败家子就足以损坏门楣。

No matter how rich their ancestors, a black sheep is enough to damage the lintel.

44、没有青春的爱情有何滋味?没有爱情的青春有何意义?

What is the taste of youth without love? What is the meaning of youth without love?

45、曲线的优点就是,它比直线更有利于接触更多的机遇。

The advantage of the curve is that it is more conducive to more opportunities than straight line.

46、离别多年后,抑或再相逢。相逢何所语,泪流默无声。

After many years of separation, or meet again. Meet what language, silent silent tears.

47、快乐者必将取胜,必然如此,因为幸福从来都是孪生。

Happiness will prevail, it must be, because happiness is always twins.

48、谁知旧日情,斯人知太深。绵绵长怀恨,尽在不言中。

Who knows the old love too deeply to tell. Not long grudges, no words.

49、不管赢得这世界不是失去它。反正它是个无聊的世界。

No matter how to win the world not lose it. Anyway, it's a boring world.

50、爱国英雄给民族带来光荣,专制暴君给民族带来灾难。

The patriotic hero brings honor to the nation and the tyrant brings disaster to the nation.

51、当一个人了解别人的痛苦时,他必也是饱经痛苦的人。

When understanding the pain of others when a person, he will also tortured people.

52、一切痛苦能够毁灭人,然而受苦的人也能把痛苦消灭!

All pain can destroy a man, but a man who is suffering can destroy it!

53、若我再见你,时隔经年,我将如何致意,以眼泪以沉默。

If I see you, after long years, how should I greet, with silence and tears.

54、从我的过去的一片荒墟中,至少,至少有这些我能记忆。

From a piece of ruins of my past, at least, at least I can remember these.

55、爱情对于男人不过是身外之物,对于女人却是整个生命。

Love is just something for a man, for the woman's whole life.

56、若我遇你,经年之后,我该如何贺你,以眼泪,以沉默。

If I meet you for years, how should I greet you, with tears, with silence.

57、再加上一两种小感觉来表明**本由易燃的泥质所揉成。

Coupled with one or two small feelings to show that the body is made up of combustible mud.

58、我不会为了你舍弃世界。但是,我也不会为了世界舍弃你。

I will not give up the world for you. But I will not abandon you for the world.

59、再加上一两种小感觉来表明,**本由易燃的泥质所揉成。

Coupled with the one or two small feelings to show that the body is made up of combustible mud.

60、我对你的爱就是对人类的恨,因为爱上了人类便不能专心爱你。

My love for you is a hate for man, because I can't love you with love.

61、假如我能遇见你,经年之后,我将如何与你招呼,以眼泪,以沉默。

Then if I can meet you, I will be with you for years, how to greet, with silence and tears.

62、呵,乐趣,尽管有人肯定会因你而倒霉,但你毕竟是如此令人快慰。

Oh, fun, although some people will certainly bad for you, but you are so happy.

63、男人的爱情只是男人一生当中的一部分,但是爱情却是女人一生中的全部。

Man's love is only a part of a man's life, but love is the whole life of a woman.

64、如果谣言是真的,那我不配住在英国;如果谣言是假的,那么英国不配让我居住。

If the rumor is true, then I do not deserve to live in the UK; if the rumor is false, then the United Kingdom does not allow me to live.

65、我的心灵也正是这样,倾身向往对你聆听;就像夏季海洋的浪潮,充满温柔的感情。

My heart is like this, leaning to listen to you; like the waves of the summer, full of gentle feelings.

66、你的美,遗世而独立,你的声音,似流水之韵;我不语,不寻,亦不吐露你的芳名。

Your beauty, left the world and independent, your voice, like water rhyme; I do not, do not search, also don't speak out your name.

67、当早年的思想因感觉的衰微而逐渐凋零时,世界能给的欢乐绝不能和它所攫取的相比。

When the earlier thought because of the feeling of the decline gradually fade, the world can give joy cannot be compared with what it could.

68、爱我的,我报以叹息。恨我的,我付之一笑。任上天降下什么运气,这颗心全已准备好。

Love me, I sigh. Hate me, I laugh at. Any fate of heaven, this heart is ready.

69、要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,休要迁怒于睡眠;你的爱只在梦乡存在,醒来,我空余泪眼。

If I dream that you love me, don't blame you, Hugh to vent their anger on sleep; your love exists only in sleep wake up, I spare my eyes.

70、当四周逐渐阴沉暗淡,理性悄然隐没了光线,希望的火烛摇曳欲熄,我在孤独中徘徊茫然。

When around gradually dull, rational quietly lost light, hope to extinguish the fire flickering, I wander in solitude at a loss.

71、爱我者,我致以叹息;恨我者,我报以微笑。无论头顶是怎样的天空,我愿意迎接更猛烈的风暴!

Love me, I sigh; hate me, I smile. No matter what kind of sky above me, I would like to meet more severe storm!

72、假若有一天,我会见以你,已于事隔经年,我该如何招呼你,以沉默;以眼泪,以盈迎,以伤悲。

If one day, I met with you, for after long year, how should I greet you, with silence; with tears, by Ying Ying, with sadness.

73、若我再见到你,事隔经年,我将如何与你招呼,以眼泪,以沉默。不,我们用微笑和拥抱,好吗?

If I see you again, after a lapse of several years, I will be with you to greet, with silence and tears. No, let's smile and hug, okay?

74、此后,他远走异域关山,学会了如何忍受悲哭,对往日良辰只付之一叹,借纷繁景象把心事排除。

Since then, he went to the exotic Guan Shan, learned how to endure sad cry, in the past day only Fuzhiyitan, borrow to mind out of complex scene.

75、当乌云飞临你的头顶,试图笼罩你闪射的光芒,而你远射的明辉却愈加纯净,把袭来的晦色逐一驱光。

When the clouds over your head, trying to cover your flash of light, and you long Ming Hui is more pure, the dark color light flooding hit one by one.

76、怎能不奔涌!有不少日子,当我还不曾暂离本地,在现已荒废的楼台上,多次你我的热泪混融在一起。

How can we not rush! There are many days when I haven't been away from the local, in the now ruined tower, many times you my tears mixed together.

77、让退色的爱情断绝吧,只有你的情谊永世难诀;你心虽善感,却从不改变,你灵魂柔顺,却永不妥协。

Let the love fade break, only your friendship forever in your heart is a hard place; sentimental, but never change your soul, supple, never compromise.

78、我的祭坛是山,是海,是大地,是星辰,是一切从大化中涌出之物,人的灵魂也从其中涌出,并将复归。

The altar is a mountain, is the sea, the earth, stars, is all big gushed from the contents of the soul from the emission, and will return.

79、伟大的名字不过是虚荣,荣誉也不过是虚荣的寄托。也许会有人想在埋葬着一切的罪恶中,找到自己的骨灰。

A great name is nothing but vanity. There may be someone who wants to find his ashes in the sins of all that are buried.

80、我不是爱发牢骚的人,不想谈自己;但尽管如此,我的哲学还是讲下去了,我感到在我的眼睛里涌起了热潮。

I am not complaining, do not want to talk about myself; but in spite of this, my philosophy still tell it, I feel in my eyes welled up boom.